Latest Movie :

Lindsay Lohan Lesbian Letters


    A while back ...I don't know where I had found it ...but about a month ago I put on the blog here that I had found on the internet some notes about the very beautiful Lindsay Lohan being bisexual ..and thought maybe nothing will come of that. Now, apparently the whole world is about to find out that that isn't the half of it ..that she is gay and has a DJ girlfriend that she has been writing to and about on her myspace. Apparently the Star magazine is paying someone to give them the letters. Apparently some are quite explicit (yay! everyone needs a little erotica now and then) but the Star can't publish that ..just the PG stuff which someone has posted as :



    “Your [sic] all I have to live for, babe. I want to marry you and have children with you. I need you to live!” Lindsay typed.


    “Babe, if I don’t have you in my life then I should just go die,” wrote Lohan after getting into a fight with Samantha.


    And Lindsay isn’t doing anything to quell the rumors. In her MySpace profile, she lists her sexual orientation as “bi” and status as “in a relationship.”


    Gonna be following this one closely !
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger