Latest Movie :

Big Brother Lesbian Scene

    I try to watch Big Brother when I have the chance. ..not always great, but sometimes its alot of drama. I notice that they always have gay guys ...always on the show...I can only ever remember one woman who was lesbian ..and she made it to the final two. (same thing for survivor...ever remember an out lesbian on that show ?) But..I am only talking about Big Brother USA ...apparently there is alot of BB all over the place ..including in Bulgaria where ..the show looks there EXACTLY as it does here ....just a different language. ANYWAY ...there was a lesbian scene on that show that I stumbled upon accidentally (or as accidentally as you can when you google search big brother and lesbian LOL) ...and it was incredibly real, tender and hot. So...I didn't want to fill this blog up with alot of youtube vids but here is another one that I had to share.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mf9ck9QLw0Q
    of course you have to be 18
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger