Latest Movie :

Lesbian Hot For Hillary Clinton video ..wow ..its funny ..and..a bit erotic too


    Taryn Southern was an American Idol Contestant and now she is Hot For Hillary Clinton in a video that someone emailed me.... I can't believe it .. a lesbian love song to Hillary.

    Some Lyrics ...
    "H-I-L-L-A-R-Y I know you're not gay but I'm hoping for bi...lingual,"
    She talks of wanting and needing the candidate

    Here is the link to the video
    clicking on the picture at left doesn't work
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=-Sudw4ghVe8


    Here is a description of the video

    video: school teacher of approximately 4th graders seated at the head of the class talking on a cell phone

    hey hill I hope you dont mind all the messages

    video: incoming message b obama ...she beeps back to original call

    sorry about that

    I have a crush on a girl named hill
    but shes' nto with me shes with this guy named bill
    but theres one thing i know i just sit still
    until I see hill up on capitol Hill

    hillary i think i want you
    i think i need you
    i like your hair
    the pantsuits you wear
    and the shape of your derriere

    i could be your maid
    or your white house aide
    or the soldier who marches in your first parade


    shes got style and class and a politcal past
    obama is nice but youve got something he lacks (video: picture of the word ovaries)
    lets seal the deal witha hug and a kiss
    and put a hot chick in the oval office

    H I L L ARY
    I KNOW YOURE NOT GAY BUT IM HOPING FOR BI (video: screen says bilingual)

    hillary i think i want you
    i think i need you
    i like your eyes
    your foreign ties and how great are your ("thighs" apparently replaced with spoken insert and the word POLICIES)

    the USA would be a better place
    if everyone could just get a taste (video: eating hillarys cake)
    of youuuuuuuu

    (kids sing)
    if we all had some hill
    up on the hill

    (back to her singing)
    hillary i think i want youi think i need you
    Hillary youve got great skin
    better than most wo-men
    you can totally WIN




    Southern said that she is a straight woman."...I knew the comedy would come from a girl singing about a girl. That's what made the parody different from the Obama Girl video."

    Funny and cute and I get it ... Great job to everyone who did this
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger