Latest Movie :

A best of Page starts today.

    I am starting a page on the above links called "My Besties" which will be a revisiting of some of the more popular posts I have written, my commentary about what I was thinking or doing when In wrote it, a sample from the post and what you said about it in commentary.   Here is the first one from an honest post from 2009 about how I sometimes  masturbate.

    BTW: I will be glad to take submission for what you think should be on the besties page. 

     Samples, links and commentary from akiss2desire

    My Besties ....a collection of quotes from my posts, and commentary from the author (me) and the readers (you) 

    Title: Lesbian Masturbation Monologue for the Horny Bi Mom 

    Link: http://alesbiankiss2desire.blogspot.com/2009/12/lesbian-masturbation-monologue-for.html

    Written in late 2009, this was a How Do I Get Myself Off that I thought readers would enjoy.  It is still one of the most read posts I ever wrote. The picture I posted with it appears to be a woman REALLY enjoying her climb to the come..the post could suck but she makes it so beautiful :)


    Sample:  When I "jill off," (gosh I love that term lately) it is almost never totally spontaneous.  I have to put a towel down.  Let me emphasize HAVE to, and its always been that way since my teens.  There are a few times when I pick up the towel and realize "hmmm...not neccessary this time," but I never know, and most often, it is a good thing that whether I am arousing myself in bed or being aroused at images, vids, stories or conversation at the computer, the towel is something like a seatbelt ..I feel naked without it, and not in a good way.

    I give love to myself by pulling my lips apart and entering with a finger not going all the way, and remembering of the women I made love to the pussy so widely accepting my first finger that I could instantly tell she wanted the second and third digit and the deeper the better, and on the other end of the spectrum, she whose muscles clinched down on my middle finger and let me know that was all she needed for the moment and that the way I was flicking her was good.

    YOU SAID : H
    oly crap! Do you ever masturbate while reading your own posts?  I do all of the time!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger