Latest Movie :

A Personal Thanks to YOU

    Thanks for all the nice "are you still writing" and "where are you" emails at akiss2desire@gmail.com .   Sometimes I actually feel like I have "fans" ... but the truth is that you all keep it real when you write and so do I so we all stay on the ground and I don't get carried away.  Still,  getting any feedback on my writing makes me know it is all worthwhile. 

    The "very long form short story" I am currently writing in chapter form is taking shape and I am not stuck on the details of where it is and where its going but rather real life has taken a toll on my blogging as of late, but I WILL get back on here soon.  For the love of Carrie is a mix of truth and fantasy that by the time it is done I will be going for "getting published" more than I ever have, so bear with me.  The sites that have used my stories or reccomended my writing inspire me to believe I can someday take this to a wider forum.

    I am also getting ready to post a question and answer post with a few of the questions that have been emailed.  I am glad you really want to know about the real me and I tend to be as honest as I can while remaining annonymous on here.  If you have questions, send them to akiss2desire@gmail.com      

    Now, I will get to taking care of a personal need ...I have been so busy and so without privacy for so long that I haven't come in about 10 days ..seriously !  I found a favorite series of vids ..."Lesbian Orgasm Compilation" vids on xhamster .  Very real and oh so beautiful ..no vibrators or dildoes ...and the one I was just watching before writing this makes me soooooooooooooooo want  a girlfriend (or a few girlfriends)  to lick and suck and pleasure allll the time. 


    AGAIN, thanks for being here ....mwuuuuah!
    Love
    Brenda
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger