Latest Movie :

Dark haired hottie gets her pussy and ass pounded hardcore !


    After a few more minutes, Taylor lifted Marion's head from her nipple and whispered, "You're so beautiful, now it's your turn, let me help you take off your dress!!!" "We can't," Marion hissed, "what if somebody comes!?!" "That's the basic idea," Taylor joked while slipping Marion's dress over her shoulders, leaving her in just her panties and bra!!!" "That's not funny," Marion said while shivering in the cool night air, "if we get caught, I could be in real trouble, I'm well known in the community!!!" "I want to get to know you better too," Taylor replied as she unhooked Marion's bra and then slid off her panties, "and now I'm going to get to," while pushing Marion down onto the bench and forcing her head between her legs!!!" "D-don't do that," Marion implored, "w-we mustn't, it's not right, oh, oh, oh yessssssss, right there, do my clit, oh myyy!!!" Even though she was only an eighteen year old, Marion had never had such and expert cunt lapping in her whole life, not even by her husband, Ted, who was by no means a slouch at giving oral sex!!! Taylor Foster had now become a woman possessed as she bored her hot tongue into Marion's excited clitoris, and by merely jamming her finger into Marion's dripping vagina, the older woman's orgasm cascaded from her pussy like water over a dam, eliciting a scream that would have been heard half way to China if it weren't for her covering her mouth with her forearm!!!

    Marion's whole body slumped as the energy seeped out of her with her climax, prompting Taylor to say, "For someone that was worried about being caught you certainly made enough noise!!!" "I-I don't know what happened to me," she panted, "I kinda went wild didn't I!?!" Chuckling softly while nibbling on Marion's inner thigh, Taylor asked, "Do you think you can come back tomorrow night for lesson number two!?!" "Mmmmmmm, yes," Marion sighed, "and you're the teacher!!!"
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger