Latest Movie :

Glee Lesbian eroticism, tribbing, and drama

    Just want to say..this is as far as Glee has gone with the lesbian thing this year.   I about peed my panties when I saw this last night. Lets try to remember that these are innocent High School girls ok ?(I remember being one of those at one time)  Here are the images from the lesbian making out (no tender kiss YET, but there was a reference to the two Cheerio's tribbing ) and the dialogue from the Glee episode "Duets"


    Naya Rivera and Heather Morris as Santana and Brittany
    Glee
    Episode from October 12, 2010
    (Over the previous episodes it has become clear that Brittany is the Lesbian one with the capital L, Santana is bi, given her relationship with Puck and Brittany)

    (Slow pan from the youth pictures of Brittany cheerleading, so we know it's her bedroom, to the bottom of the bed and agonizingly slow  to the top with the two cheerleaders lying prone, Santana on top of Brittany, making out, sucking on her neck. )
    Brittany (Sighing) "Oh your sweet lady kisses."
    Santana"mmmm hmmm...It's a nice break from all that scissoring"
    Brittany. (pulling her back in towards her neck and holding her around the shoulders ever so much tighter) We should do a duet together.  We should sing Melissa Ethridge's Come To My Window
    Santana: (frustrated) First of all, there's alot of talking going on, and I wants to get my mac on. (Dives back into her neck, her right hand headed towards Brittanys breast)
    Brittany: Well I don't know just...
    Santana: (interrupting and sitting up) Second of all, Im not making out with you cause I'm in love with you and want to sing about making lady babies.  I'm only here because Puck's been in the slammer for about 12 hours now and I'm like a lizard.  I need something warm beneath me or I can't digest my food" 


    This dialogue comes less than a week after the Jane Lynch Saturday Night Live episode that featured the skit with her as a closet lesbian coming out to Suze Orman. What a great Lesbian week !

    (feel free to repost with link back to this site)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger