Latest Movie :

I am back to answer questions



    Answering your questions....well some of them.

    Anytime I step back from this blog I get questions and comments and I will answer them and share them. But know that its weird ...because I have read about the NEW NARCISSISM and while I am a blogger who writes about herself ..I honestly am not into the "all about me" mentality. Having said that, here I go

    I have gotten a trickle of emails ...and answered every one of them ...about why I haven't posted in awhile. I'll answer a few questions for those who didn't personally write, but might actually care ...but it might be the female companion to Jim Carey's movie Yes Man, I will be Yes Woman with all the answers being yes ...or at least, "sort of."

    Am I still writing ? yes ...but I am not doing as good a job of finishing what I am writing ...I am getting too picky probably ...I am glad more people are reading my blog, but a few have correctly pointed out where my writing flaws lie. There is a particular erotic author I'd like to impress ..and whenever and if ever she tells me I did a good job, I might not come down off the ceiling for a week.

    Am I broken hearted ? Well ...honestly ...yes. But if I am being honest, its not that I have lost love ...although, I DID truly love the woman whom I have now lost ....but I am more feeling sorry for myself in losing such a tremendously giving, gifted lover. Yes ..it's a sex thing. I loved her but we had love built largely on what we loved in each other in our passionate moments ...Those are wonderful and constantly relived memories. As I move on to whatever is next ...there is a part of me that believes I FOUND what I was looking for and let it go ..and it will never be that good again. Time will tell. I'm tired of crying about it.

    Have I found someone else ? Well...the answer to that is Yes ..and there is a reason for that. I am finding a confidence in approaching women I am interested in that I didn't have before ..and so, even though nothing has happened yet ...there are at least couple of possibilities that have my fantasies working overtime. Finding time and patience to show these two very different women how much passion I have to give is something I am working on. (NOOO not getting them together ...silly !)

    My friend in Ohio wrote to tell me "I miss the Celebrity Lesbian Crush you used to do all the time ." SO ...yes ...thats coming back soon.

    Am I really being published ? That is a tentative yes ...but it's not an erotic story. One of my poems is probably going to get put out by a fairly reputable anthology ...but I have some decisions to make about what I do as a writer from here forward and ...how I get compensated.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger