Latest Movie :

All those lesbian firsts

    Those firsts with a woman ...a new never experienced before lover ...all those firsts
    the first time I feel her lips and gauge how soft
    the first time her tongue slides into my mouth ..mine into hers
    the first time I feel her nipple stiffen even more when I suck softly and twirl my tongue
    the first time when I wriggle out of the last of my clothing, feel the chill in the room, and she covers me with her nude, warmer body, breasts against soft breasts
    the first time I hover over her pussy and just look at it, admire it, see it glisten, temptation and expectation hightened until I lower my lips to my lover and kiss, taste, lick, suck, and enter
    the first time her "oh's" become "oooooohs" as I minister to her delicious need
    the first time its almost there....absolutely the most beautiful and meaningful moment to me
    and the first time ...which is not always the first orgasm...when she really lets go with me
    and the first time laying against her closely in exhausted afterglow

    what are your favorites ?
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger