Latest Movie :

To a new year of Lesbian Desire

    My emotions are very strong as the new year approaches.

    Feeling a bit scrambled these days, and lonely without love or the touch I so desire.  I have so much love and affection to give to someone ...someone I probably haven't met yet . .. but when we kiss and begin to make love I know she will be so happy in so many ways that she met me ...for I will give to her all that has been pent up for too long.

    I continue to work on "Carrie" a little by little and will publish it I hope very soon, and I say this with humility but confidence, I believe it is the best thing I have written and by the time it is truly done will serve as my make or break piece as a potential published writer.   I DO know that there are some things in the way of me getting published, so bear with me for 2012, which is a year I hope will bring amazing change to my life in many ways. 

    I have looked back at the posts I have published over the years ...the erotic kissing pictures, the often daily musings, and the relating of the lesbian fantasies and experiences of my life.  This blog grew to such amazing success and I am truly blessed!  I forgive myself for not writing as I used to ...as I have mentioned, my real life has caused a bit of a dip in my lesbian sex obsessed libido, and my time to write is so very limited.   But I think this, over the years, has been worthwhile and has had some highlights and has (if I believe your emails and comments) has had some good and moving erotic writing.  (moving is sometimes defined as it makes you want to get your fingers wet), and I am not ready to say goodbye to this, after a quarter million page views since its inception, (that number astounds a country girl like me)  even though, for now, it is not what it used to be.

    For however our paths have crossed on this blog, keep me in your heart.  Carrie will be finished in the next few weeks, and after that, I have about half a dozen unfinished works that are ready to go here.  I also want to comment on lesbian and bisexual pop culture as I used to when I began this blog.  I have a resolution to resurrect this blog in 2012, and hopefully you will join me and as the postings pick up, you can join me and recommend me often. 

    May we have a wonderful 2012 together ladies.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger