Latest Movie :

My Lesbian Ode to Reese Witherspoon (rated R)

    reese in a lesbian liplock in real life
     This past week on the MTV Movie awards, which has seen its share of lesbian kisses and moments over the years with the lesbian kiss in Black Swan being nominated this year for best kiss, and last year Sandra Bullock and Meryl Streep liplocked, of course, the blog "A Lesbian Kiss 2 Desire is always watching for the latest.  So, this year, Robert Pattinson, cute as hell but NOT as cute as the wolf in those vampire movies, exposed Reese Witherspoon, one of my all time biggest lesbian crushes, as "1/3 Lesbian."  She explained later that he "underestimated her lesbianess"  Well allrighty!

    I do NOT want my poetry skills to be judged on this one, ok ..for better examples of my poetry, please link to my Lesbian Poetry  or my acclaimed poem "Soft Butterfly Flicks."  But this one I had to share with you and is just for fun!  Fun rhymes about my lesbian desire for Reese Witherspoon

    Lesbian Ode To Reese Witherspoon
    by akiss2desire

    On the mtv movie awards
    she took a joke from a costar
    a vampire pretty man
    who said she was 33 percent
    not straight but lesbian

    now I have always loved reese witherspoon
    in  everything she's in
    and my heart skipped a beat or two
    when i heard she might be 1/3 lesbian

    when then she said to an interviewer
    33 percent is an underestimation
    It led me straight to fantasy and
    right to masturbation

    I closed my eyes and pictured me
    and reese in full embrace
    I pictued making her come so hard
    she ended up in a neck brace

    In dreams Im giving Reese my tongue
    my skin and two of my fingers
    I dreamed of hearing all her screams
    her sighs and passionate whispers

    Since Reese confirmed she's more than 33 percent
    Im wondering
    Ive not stopped thinking of what
    her face looks like when she is  coming

    I picture myself between her legs
    my tongue in furious stroking
    I'd die to know her taste, her smell and
    while my fingers are poking

    I dreamed of her southern drawl when she
    was in "I walk the Line: as  June  Carter Cash
    I rubbed myself so much so fast
    I suffered from heat rash


    And of course in Legally Blonde she played
    a sorority chic with curls
    We should have known she was more than 33 percent
    as she only roomed with girls

    In Sweet Home Alabama from white trash came a socialite
    class jumping
    and all I could think about for all the movie
    was what it was like if we were humping

    I know this lesbian poem is strange
    about my crush on lesbian Reese
    But if we were to get together ever for us both
    would guarantee the ultimate release



Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger