Latest Movie :

My 10 Favorite Movie Lesbian Kisses with images

    I think I did this list a couple of years ago and there are changes on the chart :)   Wow ..it was difficult because there are alot of honorable mentions ...but these are the most stirring for whatever reason I can speak for.  I want YOU to tell me where I missed it. But for my opionion and what it is worth, at least until someone reminds me I didn't think of THAT one ...here are my favorite 10 Movie Lesbian Kisses. 

    YOU CAN CAST YOUR VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE by visiting this link at "The Tasteful Lesbian"


    10-Denise Richards and Neve Campbell in Wild Things

    Loses me on the whole "doin it for the guy nearby" aspect
    9-Salma Hayek & Ashley Judd in 'Frida'
    Can't argue the star quality here ..it comes out of the blue in the movie - not enough setup
     8-Selma Blair & Sarah Michelle Gellar in 'Cruel Intentions'
    Intended as a farce, it turns out to make one squirm in her seat
    7-Amanda Seyfried & Julianne Moore in 'Chloe' 
    Number 7 with a bullet on the new entry here
    6-Amanda Seyfried & Megan Fox in 'Jennifer's Body'
    the movie is love or hate it ...but C'mon ..Megan Fox is doing a lesbian scene
    5-Mariel Hemingway and Patrice Donnelly in Personal Best
    If you havent seen this movie the first time, rent it and prepare to revisit the movie from time to time
    4-Laura Elena Harring  and Naomi Watts in Mulholland Drive
    Believability is off the charts - very natural
    3-Jennifer Tilly and Gina Gershon in Bound
    INTENSE
    2-Catherine Denueve & Susan Sarandon The Hunger
    Said Susan "I didn't need to be drunk to want to make love with Catherine Denueve"  Well said.
    1-Angelina Jolie & Elizabeth Mitchell in Gia
    Watched again and again and again ...Angelina when she wasnt so weird, (though Gia is) and Elizabeth before the V and Lost








     10 -Wild Things  and 9 Frida

    8 Cruel intentions












    YOU CAN CAST YOUR VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE by visiting this link at "The Tasteful Lesbian"



    7-Chloe













    6- Jennifers Body












    5 Personal Best












    4- Mullholland Drive












    3- Bound










    2-The Hunger








    YOU CAN CAST YOUR VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE by visiting this link at "The Tasteful Lesbian"



    1-Gia
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger