Latest Movie :

The Moment Of Lesbian Inevitability -My First Time Lesbian Story


    This story ..my lesbian first time" story , is an excerpt of a longer project I have been working on for quite some time. ...my first time is deeply personal ...and there is quite a bit of background that I have written, but not perfected ...as I wrote and wrote and wrote ....I never was able to get to writing about the sex ....I have not only finally done that, but decided to publish only that part for now. I will publish this story in it absolute entirety someday ...for now ...THANKS for your patience while I have been writing less.

    I had to move this story to another page on my blog ...it was just too long
    Click on that link to read this very personal account that I have finally been able to put into words for this blog

    THANK YOU

    Brenda
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger