Latest Movie :

The longings she inspires...the climax she contributes


    the softest arms of the sweetest desire

    someday, darling, i hope soon, you are going to be leaning back on that pillow my arms warmly around you my eyes upon yours and feasting on your body ..and enjoying how wonderful a woman you are to spend time with ..laugh withm love with, ill be on my way down with my fingers, lips, tongue, and desire....you will know it is about to happen, we both will savor the moment
    so pleasurable for you the receiver of my longings...all for you and for me...more pleasurable to know the every tingle and zing between us in the passion of first realized orgasmic connection

    it has a start, a middle, and climax..a cuddle

    these moments have our love and affection

    they have our patience to curse and simultaneously thank

    you touch me with a way that reveals your soul ...the soul which now includes that room youve made for me

    i live there forever

    there is only light

    warmth

    meant to be destiny of lifes desire

    never to be taken away from either of us

    i like this room we visit...
    ill tend it

    you enable it

    and ill be the one who gives myself completely and totally to you in the best moments we will ever share

    my reward will be that glow i long to create and absorb

    our hearts and souls in sync with our bodies, skin, tingles, breasts, tingles and deep vaginal throbs
    sharing the power and handing it off to one another in a dance we were meant to dance

    in touching, licking, kissing, kissing deeper, fingering, rubbing and humping, breathing and sweating and moaning and grunting and lunging and pushing against ...in soft slide of our nipples agaisnt each others...in rapture of wrapped legs around lingering french kisses so deep and delicate and desirous against your full and swollen knowing desire

    dearest one forever we know the wants and will fullfill them

    mmmm to quench my thirst

    wet my chin and my neck my shoulders and forearms

    invigorate me

    drench my fingers and pulsate against my wrist

    your thighs wet from warm to cold but neither minds

    trickle and moisten your anus for my pinky to ticke

    let me moan into your lips as one savors the warm dessert of a master chef

    allow me to flicker my tongue against your stiffening and exposed button...slower or faster.....stroking or teasing...or long purposeful getting you there licks
    let me suck you into my lips and fuck you with my tongue as deep as i can reach
    let me curl my fingers inside you and know the squeezing of your muscular walls in convulsion

    finding that spot..and another..and oh of course that special one
    that tickle to add to my tongue

    better than the moment of your release...is when I myself swell at the knowing of your just a few seconds away from the rushing powerful gushing rocking grunting arching ever so powerful series of contractions and releases ...the moments before that arrives... ...are moments where the air is like a jewel you can grasp

    that jewel enters your soul and shatters into a thousand points of light, each one piercing you with the sweetest pain of pleasure


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger