Latest Movie :

Being Seduced by Patricia Cornwell


    I guess anytime I read Patricia Cornwell, in the back of my mind is what it would be like to be seduced by her ...and now, thanks to this article, I have an idea how that might have happened as it happened to Margo Bennett....an inspirational character to the best selling novelist indeed. http://www.pagesix.com/story/inside+novelist+s+lesbian+fling

    from the ariticle :
    At another meeting, Cornwell began stroking Margo's palm and fingers, "making love to my hand. It was like my whole system was in overdrive," Bennett tells the authors. Cornwell further turned on the heat by presenting Bennett with an autographed poster promoting her best-seller "Postmortem." "I can feel your heat. I can't believe how hot you are," Bennett says Cornwell gushed to her during another rendezvous that ended in a steamy make-out session. The meetings continued, the book says, until finally "they undressed each other and got into Patsy's bed, a soft inviting sea of powder blue, where they made love more than an hour," and then toasted their intimacy with "a spicy red wine
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger